Your Dallas Bridal Shop
What to Expect in Your First Bridal Appointment @ Circle Park Bridal Boutique
1. Our Bridal appointments average time is an hour & fifteen minutes to an hour & a half.
2. When you arrive you can expect to be greeted and check in at the front desk. You will be assigned your own individual bridal stylist, who will help you find your perfect wedding dress.
3. Your Stylist will take you back to your fitting room where each bride is assigned 2-3 seats for their guests. Do not worry, we are happy to welcome larger groups and do our best to accommodate everyone, but during our busiest times, some guest may have to stand. In order to be fair to all of our brides, we do ask that guest not sit in seats assigned to another bride's fitting room. If you do have a larger group please let us know so we can do our best to accommodate your needs.
4. FACETIME IS ENCOURAGED: If you will be missing that special someone you need to help you Say Yes to the Dress or just someone you really wanted to include in the bridal shopping experience. Our brides have told us the best thing they were told was to let the friends or family know when their appointment is and ask them to be available for Facetime, Skype, or Facebook Chat. This allows all family or close friends to get to be a part of your special shopping experience and get to see your face and smile the first time you try on YOUR WEDDING DRESS.
5. BRING PICTURES: After your stylist takes you to your fitting room she will consult with you to understand what your wedding dress vision looks like. If you have not already, we recommend you check out the images on our Wedding Dress Designers Pages and save 4-6 images of wedding dresses that catch your eye and fit the vision for your special day. Our goal is to help you find that perfect dress that fits your individual bridal vision.
6. WE ARE HERE TO FIND YOUR DRESS: We usually start with about 5 dresses at the beginning to get your feedback then based on your direction we will PULL MORE DRESSES UNTIL WE FIND THAT ONE that makes you feel special and you can see yourself wearing when you walk down the aisle on your special day.
7. YOUR COMFORT IS IMPORTANT TO US: Your stylist will be in the fitting room with you helping you in and out of dresses so we do recommend comfortable undergarments or Spanx to help you feel comfortable and confident in the gowns.
8. IT'S OKAY TO SAY YES ON DAY 1: Do not be surprised if you find Your Dress on your FIRST visit with us. Our stylists do their best to listen to each customer so they can meet her individual wants and needs. Circle Park Bridal Boutique has been consistently voted BEST WEDDING DRESSES in NORTH TEXAS for our large selection of gowns and amazing customer service. Most brides find their dress with us on their first appointment, so be prepared to say YES.
9. STRESS-FREE SHOPPING: We believe wedding dress shopping should not be a long or stressful process, but a FUN & MEMORABLE one. We do our best to take the stress off of you so you can relax and enjoy finding YOUR WEDDING DRESS. So come prepared to relax, have fun, and let us do all the work. If at any point and time you have questions or concerns just let us know we are here for you.